Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 SoC, Coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, Holds a 64GB Internal storage which can be expanded by MicroSD Card. Today Indian startup Smartron launched the t.Phone at Rs 22999 which will be known as Smartron tPhone.
Specifications for Smartron tPhone.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB of internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, 6P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 4MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- The Smartron t.phone comes in Orange, Silver, Blue and Violet colors. It will be available from Smartron tstore and Gadgets360 from early June.
“Smartron tphone is a great addition to tron generation of Smart Things to Come and critical to the tronx experience. It is one of the most exciting devices in the line of products that the brand plans to launch this year. The brand’s vision is to make consumers’ life simpler and smarter by bringing more autonomous and intelligent devices and services. With Smartron aiming to innovate in the sphere of IoT, we definitely have a lot to look forward to. Fully designed and engineered in India, the company will, over the next 2-3 years, move all of its manufacturing to be local.”
-Mahesh Lingareddy, Founder and Chairman of Smartron, India Pvt Ltd, said.
The device has a 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla 3 protection, It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash phase detection, auto-focus (PDAF) and a 4MP front-facing camera. It has hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second SIM slot as a microSD slot when required and has 4G LTE connectivity. It has a 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.