Lenovo recently doing lots of stuff in Smartphone market as well in Notebook market, Thinkpad is one of the most successful product they ever made. Now their new line up ZUK may receive good opinions from the market. They just announced the new product in China launch, as It is there flagship device with a reasonable price.
Specifications for Lenovo ZUK Z2
- SoC: Snapdragon 820
- RAM / Storage: 64GB, 4GB RAM or 128GB, 6GB RAM
- Display: 5.2-inch Super AMOLED 1080p
- Camera:13 MP, f/1.8
- Battery: 3100mAh non-removable
- Dimensions:145.4 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm, 145g
- LTE: Band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 39, 41
- Ports: USB 3.1 Type-C, Quick Charge 3.0
The storage is apparent that super-speed UFS 2.0 Samsung already using this tech. That goes for both versions of the device (64GB and 128GB). A home button with fingerprint sensor is also present under the screen.
The Zuk Z2 Pro has Android 6.0.1 under the heavy Zuk UI. But, it’s a China-only device. It’s available for preorder at the equivalent of $420 for the higher-end version. Chinese consumers can buy it from May 10th.