Want to Root LeMax 2 ? Yes, you heard right rooting allows you to be the pro-owner of your machine. Installing a custom recovery means opening the first gate for Rooting. To allow the root you will need some drivers, commands, SuperSu Zip, TWRP Recovery file and some time to process the procedure.
Note: Enable USB Debugging mode from Developer Options. Enable Developer Option by Tapping on Version.
Why Root Le Max 2 ?
- Full Control Over your LeEco LeMax 2.
- Back Up And Restore the complete system including system files.
- Can Run Special Applications. Titanium Backup is one of them.
- you are allowed to Install custom ROMS.
- However the company doesn’t recommend the root, but If you are a pro user then it is recommended for you.
Unlock Bootloader & Install Custom Recovery (TWRP)
- Download ADB Drivers, SuperSu Zip and Backup your device. If is recommended and Ignore if already done.
- Download TWRP from here: Download Link 1 (en) | Download Link 2
- Unzip the downloaded files from step 2.
- Copy the SuperSu Zip in Internal memory of the device.
- Turn off the phone, Enter via bootlocker mode and Enter into fFastmode by Pressing Volume Down (V-)
- Now, Go to the Unzipped folder, Hold Shift & Right Click on Screen, Select Open Command Line (CMD) here.
- Write: fastboot oem unlock
- OK? Now Write fastboot flash recovery Le_X820_TWRP.img
- Reboot your LeMax 2 in Recovery mode by Holding Power Button & Volume Up. New Recovery will be there; TWRP Recovery.
- Tap Install & Select that SuperSu Zip.
- Root LeMax 2 is now done!
Universal Fastboot Commands to Install Recovery.
- adb reboot bootloader
By this command device will boot up in Bootlocker mode.
- fastboot devices
To flash the recovery, Type. (recovery.img is the recovery file it can be anything. above we used the name ‘Le_X820_TWRP’, So if you rename that to recovery, it’s okay.
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img