According to Latest Antutu and Geekbench results it is clear that Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3 is Beast in terms of performance when compared to any of its competitors including the most talked device LeTV 1S and the Samsung Galaxy A9. Check Le 1S Reviews
According to tests, the Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Version scores a furious 78,000 on Antutu, which is almost 60% higher than the Le 1s, which scores about 53,000 on the same test. In CPU and graphics departments. In CPU performance, Le 1s scores about 17,500, while the Redmi Note 3 scores 25,800.
Xiaomi’s this model sporting Snapdragon 650 8956 processor, while the Le 1S has Helio X10 6795 Turbo. In terms of clock speed, the 8952 runs up to 1.8 GHz, while the 6795T operates at 2.2 GHz.
Both are made on the relatively old 28-nanometer technology, which is the reason why the SD650 has been restricted to a clock speed of 1.2-1.8 GHz. Despite the slower speed, the Qualcomm chipset holds the edge in many use cases because of the new ARM Cortex A72 design contained in it.
- In terms of Graphics performance too, the Redmi Note 3overtakes the X10, scoring around 18,000 points in Antutu against 13,000 for Le 1s.
- The difference is visible in the other popular benchmark as well Geekbench 3.
- In single-core mode, the Xiaomi model comes up with a blazing 1600 points, while the LeTV handset manages only 990 points.
- High single-core scores indicate that the phone will feel very fast if only a couple of applications are running. However, In Multi-core Le 1S is good because it got 8 cores and Remi note 3 has only 6.
Which one of these is better?
- This is upto you, However both are good but Redmi note is clear winner among the Performance tests. Both phones have 3 GB of DDR3 RAM, the Note 3 gets 7,200 points in RAM performance while the 1S only gets 4,700 software optimizations plays a very important role too here.
- Xiaomi model will definitely feel faster when you are launching the first application after turning on the phone.
- Still the expected price difference is near to markings, as Xiaomi is known for their Fans they will surely stand up to mark in case of price too.
Meanwhile, Xiaomi has just finished mailing a set of 100 Notes for testing to selected Indian Mi fans under a specific pilot program, Redmi note 3 launch date will be announced soon.