The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are two of the most popular smartphones on the market only weeks after their release. Many users want to upgrade their devices, or they want to copy the data into new iPhone. You maybe thinking “how I can transfer all my data to my new one?”. Your data? Let’s Migrate to new iPhone.
Transfer content from your old device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Set up your new iOS device from a backup of your previous device to Migrate to new iPhone.
1. Make an iTunes backup of your old device first.
- Connect your previous device to your computer and take backup to iTunes.
- If you want to save Health & Activity data from your iOS device or Apple Watch then just Encrypt the backup with an excellent password.
- Remember your password and Just click Back Up Now.
5. After the process, make sure that your backup is finished successfully in iTunes Preferences > Devices. If you encrypted your backup, you should also see Lock icon beside your device’s name.
2. Now, Migrate To New iPhone:
- Turn on your new device.
- Press the Home button when you see the “Hello” screen and follow steps until you see the Apps and Data screen, then tap Restore from iTunes Backup then click next.
- Connect your new iPhone to the computer that you used to back up your previous device.
- Open iTunes on your computer then select your device. Select Restore Backup. Then choose a backup.
- If you need to restore from an encrypted backup, enter the password when it asks.
Wait for the restore process to finish, then complete the rest of the setup steps on your iOS device. If possible the keep your device connected to Wi-Fi and plugged and into power after setup. It allows content like your photos, music, and apps stored in iCloud to automatically restore to your device.
3. How to migrate to new iPhone: Transfer data from iPhone to new iPhone.
1) Take the iCloud backup from your old iPhone and Sync till it ends.
2) Open the iCloud on new iPhone and Head to Settings > iCloud. Make sure you’re logged in with the same Apple ID/iCloud account and sync all data to new iPhone.
After a few moments, you should find your old data appearing incompatible apps. It will bring up a list of every app you’ve downloaded, both paid as well free.