Requirements for CyanogenMod 13 for Redmi Note 3 :
- Bootlocker Must Be Unlocked.
- TWRP Installed
- And Some Patience.
What is Working Currently?
Audio, WIFI, Bluetooth, and Basic Android Working Fine No many bugs.
What Does not Works for Now?
- FingerPrint (May take some time to fix)
- Few Minor Things.
How to Flash CM 13 in Redmi Note 3// Steps:
- Copy the zip to your sd card. [Download from Below]
- Wipe data/cache and system.
- Wipe Dalvik.
- Install ROM zip followed by GAPPS immediately.
- It is strongly recommended that you should not restore any of your apps from backup you created.
- It seems that restoring backups can break Calendar sync.
- If you restore cached settings in telephony.db in data/data/com.*.*.telephony can break MMS.
- If you further want to upgrade from the previous version of CyanogenMod you don’t need to Wipe your Cache and even Dalvik Cache. The process will be same for any ROM you install. You need to wipe data when you are changing your Custom Rom entirety means from CyanogenMod to any other ROM.